In this ever-changing 21st century, the smartphone has been changing with the advancement of technology. Thus, to keep pace with it, the applications are undergoing several changes. We all have faced a serious problem with the unavailability of IPA files for iOS users. This problem comes with a solution to use Cydia Impactor for installing the required IPA files to iOS devices. It mainly focuses on sideloading iOS apps from a folder to your device.
Here, you will be having brief knowledge of how to use Cydia impactor. This article mainly focuses on the concept of an impactor for your iOS devices like iPod, iPad, or iPhone.
About Cydia impactor
According to the terminology, Cydia impactor can be defined as a GUI tool that helps a user to install IPA files to iOS device and APK files to android. This impactor has been designed and developed by Jay Freeman. Generally, Cydia impactor has promised to help in sideloading applications from your PC, Laptop, or any other to your iOS or Android devices. This impactor has been proved as the best choice by the users in sideloading IPA files. With the help of this impactor, you can easily install semi-tethered jailbreak tools.
How to use Cydia impactor in your device?
In this section, you will learn how to use Cydia impactor on your device. But before proceeding to that, you need to download the impactor. The most important is to download iTunes from a well-known source followed by downloading Sideloading Cydia impactor on your device. Then you have to follow the steps by using two methods:
Method 1: Enabling 2FA (two-factor authentication)
- Firstly, after downloading Cydia impactor and iTunes, you need to collect IPA files or APK files in a single folder for easy installation.
- Then, start extracting the impactor in the same folder.
- With the help of an original USB, you have to attach your preferred devices to your PC or laptop.
- Open the impactor.exe file by double-clicking which results in running the impactor followed by verifying the attached device.
- Then, select “Device” > “Install Package” and start uploading the IPA files.
- Next, you might ask for an Apple id and password.
- From your iOS device, go to “settings” > “General” followed by “Device management”.
- After this, you will see your Apple ID with the installed IPA file mentioned below.
- On clicking on the Apple ID, just tap on “Trust” in the pop-up window.
- Finally, the installed application will show under the app drawer in your preferred iOS devices.
Method 2: Disabling 2FA (two-factor authentication)
- Search for https://appleid.apple.com/ from your browser and sign in with your Apple id.
- A two-factor authentication code needs to enter into your dashboard.
- Under “Security” tap on “App-specific password” thus creating a new label.
- Save the password on your device for future purposes.
- Then, you are to proceed with the above steps with Steps 1 to 10.
By the end of this article, we have concluded that Cydia’s impactor is a necessity to install all IPA files to iOS devices. Compared with Android, iOS installation is quite difficult. So, here comes with Cydia impactor!!