Cydia Impactor for iPad Download: In the revolutionary world, the smartphone industry has reached its peak. But in pace with the technology up-gradation, there is a scope of an update with the applications. Cydia Impactor becomes a necessity when the required apps are unavailable in the Apple store for iOS, Android. As APK files are available easily from the play store, so, Cydia Impactor helps to install IPA files which are rare in your devices.
You will have an idea about the Cydia Impactor for iPad along with the download and installation process. Here, you will also know about the features of Cydia Impactor required to download for iOS users.
Features of Cydia Impactor
Being a GUI, Cydia Impactor helps in installing the required IPA files on the iPad. Among all other impactors that are available in the market, Cydia Impactor has some amazing functional characteristics:
- Cydia Impactor has been featured with USB driver installation which helps to a connection between computers and devices.
- Upon installing the USB driver, you need to restart your iOS device in the “fastboot” mode with a special command. Later, you will be required to install an external disk for recovery unlocking bootloader using a specific command.
- Cydia impactor helps to install packages to test several customized ROMs (Read Only Memory).
- This impactor eliminates the use of jailbreaking devices that are required by the applications to get control of the parent OS.
How to use Cydia Impactor for iPad?
The foremost thing to download for Cydia Impactor is iTunes. It is widely available for three Operating systems likely Windows, MAC, and Linux. You just need to download the current version of Cydia Impactor after downloading iTunes compatible with your device.
There are two methods to use Cydia Impactor for iPad:
Method 1: Install IPA files disabling 2FA (two-factor authentication)
- You need to download the current version of Cydia impactor with iTunes.
- Gather required IPA files in a single file. Then, extract Cydia Impactor within the same file.
- You need to connect your iOS devices such as iPod, iPad, and iPhone with your PC or laptop with the help of USB cable.
- Next, to run the Cydia Impactor, double click on impact.exe which in turn helps to verify your device.
- Select “Device” > “Install package” from your PC followed by uploading the IPA files to the impactor.
- Log in with your Apple ID along with the password.
- Visit iOS device “settings” > “General” > “Profiles & device management”.
- Under device management, you only find the Apple id along with the installed IPA application.
- Click on your Apple id and a window will appear. Then click on “Trust” for the verification of the application.
Method 2: Install IPA files enabling 2FA (two-factor authentication)
This method of using Cydia Impactor is very time-taking.
- You need to visit apple’s official website and logging with your apple id.
- After entering the six-digit 2FA code in the box, go to “security”.
- Upon clicking on “App-specific password”, you will be asked to create a label.
- Then, you have to execute “Method-1” steps from one to nine in the given format perfectly.
At the end of the show, you might have gathered a brief knowledge about Cydia Impactor on the iPad. Being the most convenient impactor, it has become a craze for all the iOS users to download IPA files.