With the advancement of technology, smartphones undergo several upgradations. Thus, in pace with the smartphone industry, developers tend to update the mobile applications for the users. The users commonly face the problem of installing apps which is unavailable in Google play store for Android users as well as Apple store for iOS users. For android users, due to the availability of APK files, you can easily install it on your devices. But for iOS users, the availability of .ipa files is very rare. So, there is a necessity of Cydia impactor for iOS.
Apart from Cydia impactor, there are various other third-platform apps likely vShare, iFunbox, and much more available in the market. In this article, you have a piece of knowledge about the features and use of Cydia impactor for iOS 13.
An overview of Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor can be defined as a GUI (Graphical User Interface) that helps to install IPA files in iOS devices. It is readily available majorly for operating systems likely Windows, iOS, and Linux. You can easily install apps on Android devices but for iOS devices, there is a specific process to down IPA files. Thus, Cydia Impactor makes the installation process of IPA apps in effortless way.
The process to install Cydia Impactor for iOS.
As you might have a keen interest in the download process of Cydia Impactor available for iOS devices. Before the installation of Cydia Impactor, you need to download iTunes in your device. In this section, we discuss the procedure to install Cydia Impactor for iPad.
IPA installation with disabling two-factor authentication
- Firstly, you need to download the current version Cydia Impactor and iTunes in your device.
- Then, you have to collect your required IPA files in one folder. In the same file, you have to extract the impactor.
- Connect your devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod with the computer using its original USB.
- Double click to open impactor.exe file for running Cydia which helps to identify your device.
- Next, click on “Device” > “Install Package”. Then you have to upload the required IPA file.
- You have to enter Apple id with the password.
- Go to your device settings and select “General”>” Device Management”.
- There you will find your apple id along with the recently installed IPA file.
- Tap on your Apple id and click on “Trust” for authorizing the app.
- Finally, the app will be visible in the app drawer of your iOS device.
IPA installation with enabling two-factor authentication
- Visit https://appleid.apple.com/ and sign in with your registered apple id and password.
- Then, you need to enter the two-factor authentication code sent to your iOS device for logging to your account.
- Under the “Security” tab, you will find the settings of “two-factor authentication” with “App-specific password” beside it.
- On clicking on “App-specific password”, you need to create a label.
- Next, you can see the password and save it in your device for future use.
- You need to follow the above-said steps from steps one to ten.
So, for iOS users, Cydia Impactor is a very effective tool to enjoy all your required IPA files on your device. The IPA installation process is very easy as compared with the android app installation. Therefore, download Cydia Impactor and enjoy with the IPA files.