Cydia Impactor Download Install IPA On iPhone: Since the launch of smartphones, the mobile industry changed completely. Now, over 70% of mobile users have got a smartphone. It has made the task of doing work easy and entertaining easier. Now with smartphones, you don’t have to get bored during a long journey or anywhere. You get a plethora of options for entertainment like watching movies, listening to songs, playing games and others.
You can easily download an application or game on the mobile and get rid of the boredom. However, sometimes downloading applications becomes a bit of a challenge, especially for Apple device users. There are plenty of amazing applications available online which are not provided by the smartphone app like the Apple Store or the Play Store. You need to download the Apk files and then use the same. Cydia Impactor is one of the most trusted sources to download this kind of Apk file.
In the Android platform, downloading any Apk file is not a challenge. You can simply click on the download options and use them. The concern arises with the iOS platform. It is mandatory to use iTunes for using or transferring any kind of data or Apk files to the device. However, many people don’t know the complete function of iTunes.
You can easily use third-party applications like Cydia Impactor to install IPA on iPhone or other devices. You will find many other options; however, this is trusted by millions of users worldwide.
Before discussing further Cydia Impactor, let’s first find out what it is.
What is Cydia Impactor?
The Cydia Impactor is a GUI tool that allows you to easily install IPA files on iOS devices and Apk files on Android. So, the purpose of this is to allow you to install any kind of third-party applications in your iOS device which were earlier restricted or you were not able to do through iTunes.
So, if you are using an Apple device and not able to play a certain game or use a particular application, then Cydia Impactor should be the first thing that you install now. After that, life is easy and hassle-free. You can also use the same even if your Apple device is not jailbroken.
Cydia Impactor was at first used to jailbreak android devices. It was developed in 2013 by Saurik. Later on, another program was introduced by Saurik for the purpose to jailbreak iOS and android devices and Cydia Impactor was modified with an additional and new purpose.
|File Size||18.60 MB|
|Latest Release||February 4, 2020|
|Supported OS||Windows, Mac, Linux|
How to Download Cydia Impactor?
This is a great platform to download and use as it is available completely free of cost and also available in all the major three operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux.
So, to download IPA files in your smartphone you need to download and installs Cydia Impactor on your computer. After that, you can easily share and move files and folders.
For downloading and to use Cydia Impactor seamlessly, there are certain things that you need to be sure of like: –
- The operating system of your computer and your mobile device must have the same date and time.
- You need to have the updated and the latest version of iTunes installed in your system.
- If you have an Android mobile, you will need USB drivers in your system.
- The latest version of iOS and Windows is also suggested to avoid any kind of technical errors.
- For using the same in the Windows system, don’t run the .exe file as an administrator.
For the Apple device users, there are a few more points that need to be taken into account before using the program: –
- You will need your Apple id to use the Cydia Impactor. If you are not comfortable with providing your original Apple id, then you can use the same by creating a dummy id.
- The validity of the certificate of the application will depend on your apple id. If it is free, then the application certificate will expire after 7 days and if it is a paid one, then the certificate will last for 12 months.
- iTunes needs to be the latest version in your system.
Steps to Use Cydia Impactor
There are two different ways of using Cydia Impactor. The process will depend on the authentication process of your phone. If the security authentication is 2FA i.e. Two Factor Authentication, then you need to use a different process to use the same.
Steps to use Cydia Impactor with Single Factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication may create technical issues while downloading the program. So, before downloading disable the same and follow the below process: –
- At first, updated the iTunes in the system and then download the Cydia Impactor latest version.
- Store all the IPA files which you want to download in your iOS device and gather all of them in a single folder.
- Now from the Zip file of Cydia Impactor, extract the files to destinations where the IPA files are saved.
- Now connect your iOS device with your computer. It is suggested to use only the original USB cable to connect the device or QC verified cable for Android devices.
- Now run the Impactor.exe file in your system. It may take a few seconds.
- After that, you can directly drop the IPA files on the Impactor tool by dragging or you can also upload the file by navigating Device – Install Packages.
- Now provide the Apple id and password.
- Now go to your iOS device.
- In your device, go to Settings – General – Device Management.
- Now select the Trust option to give authorization and validate the same.
Now you can go to the app drawer in your iOS device and find all the IPA files ready to e used.
Steps to use Cydia Impactor with Two-Factor Authentication
If your iPhone device has got two-factor authentication, then you need to first disable the same to use Cydia Impactor. Here are the steps to disable two-factor authentication: –
- Go to applied apple.com
- Now login by providing your Apple id and password.
- Do the second authentication.
- You will see that the option of “Two-Factor Authentication” is “On”.
- You will also find another option beside it as “App-specific Passwords”
- Click on that and create a new password.
After this, you will easily be able to use the program and transfer all your required IPA files to your App device.
Common Cydia Impactor Error’s and Their Solution
While installing the program or during file transfers, you may get some errors. The primary thing to do the same is to check whether the basic requirements to use the same is fulfilling or not. If yes, then you may need some technical assistance.
Here are some of the most common errors that you may face: –
- Error Lockdown.cpp:57: – This message comes when the device is not able to establish a connection with Cydia or with the Apple servers.
In this case, make sure that you have selected “Trust This Computer” while connecting the device to the system. It may also happen if you have two-factor authentication enabled in the device.
- Provision.cpp:62 and provision.cpp:68: – The connection between Cydia Impactor and the Apple server is the prime reason behind this error.
Check the internet connectivity. If the speed is proper then restart your system and device and try after some time. It may also happen due to the issue with the Apple server.
- Ippa.cpp:45: – You will get this error when you have already installed this program in the same device with a different account. The solution is to just delete one account.
- Zip.cpp:321 and zip.cpp:331: – The version of iTunes or the Cydia is the prime reason for this error message. If you are getting this error then updated your iTunes or Cydia with the latest version.
If you are facing any other issues related to downloading or using Cydia Impactor, you can join #android on irc.saurik.com for Android-related issues and join #iphone on irc.saurik.com for iOS-related issues.
FAQ’s about Cydia Impactor
Q: In which device or platform does Cydia Impactor operates?
Ans: – Cydia Impactor operates perfectly in all kinds of mobile platforms like iOS, Windows or Android.
Q: Do I need a computer to use Cydia Impactor
Ans: – Yes, without a computer you will not be able to use the program and transfer files.
Q: Can I install Cydia Impactor on my phone
Ans: – No, you need a system to use Cydia Impactor.
Q: Does the program needs jailbreak?
Ans: To use Cydia Impactor, you don’t need to jailbreak the iOS device. It can operate perfectly without that too. However, you may need jailbreaking to use the IPA files.
Q:- Is Cydia Impactor chargeable?
Ans: No, it is completely free from the maker. However, you may need to have paid id for iOS o use it for a long time.
Q: Is Cydia Impactor safe to use?
Ans: – Yes, it is completely safe for Cydia download and use. Millions of people around the world are using this program to use different applications on games on their devices.